Transportation of transformers for project of expanding and uprading transformer stations in Hanoi
- Hoang Ngoc Phat has just completed transport the shipment of 400 packages, approximately 4,000cbm, including 6 heavy-lift packages in which the longest 32m, width 4.7m, height 4.4m weight 65 tons from Vung Ang Port, Ha Tinh Province, Vietnam to Vang Kong, Xepon, Savanakhet Province, Laos absolutely safety and on schedule.
- Hoang Ngoc Phat successfully lifted and combined road – waterway transportation method of 03 transformers 250MVA from Dong Anh Electric Equipment Factory to Hai Phong Port, then ship to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Successfully transported and lowered into the line 02 funicular cabins with dimensions 21m x 2.9m x 3.8m, weighing 24 tons for Sapa – Fansipan cable car project invested by Sun Group.
- Hoang Ngoc Phat completed the transportation of 12 packages which has the width 6m from Hai Phong port to Nghi Thiet mills in Nghe An province and three packages which has 4.7 m width, 3.6 m height, weighing 67 tons per package from Haiphong, Vietnam to Nam Peun1 Hydropower Plant in Huaphanh Province, Laos.
- Complete the transportation of oversizes and heavy lifts cargoes for Hoi Xuan Hydro-power Plant in Hoi Xuan and Thanh Xuan Communes, Quan Hoa District, Thanh Hoa Province.